It feels like we got married just yesterday, but it’s already been more than two years! Photos of our invites and favors had been sitting in my hard drive collecting dust all that time, so here they are on the blog. These were probably my favorite items to work on for our wedding and well worth the stress involved. The designs were created by me and I’ve listed the various companies and vendors I worked with below.
- Envelopes: Paper Source (Color: Paper Bag)
- Wax seal: Wax Works (Color: Ivory)
- Clear invite slip with birds: Assembled and printed by XieXingLong Plastic Co.
- Main invite & RSVP card: Letterpressed by Studio on Fire
- Summary card: Printed by Morning Print
- Envelop liners: Cut with our laser printer
- Type: Memoriam Pro (Slightly altered for some of the text)
- Boxes: Creative Packaging (Color: Kraft)
- Box liners: Cut with our laser printer, assembled by us
- Food grade test tubes: Custom printed by Lake Charles MFG
- Cookies: Dare Crème Brûlée wrapped in saran wrap
- Custom tea leaves: Design A Tea
- Tea bags: Tea Easy Bag Store (Size: 50x62mm)
- Instruction card: Printed by Morning Print
- Swallow band: die cut by XieXingLong Plastic Co.